- New simultaneous adjustment operating mechanism:
Using a one-touch operating mechanism, the backrest and seat are adjusted simultaneously at an angle to each other, so the patient remains in a stable position while the backrest is being lowered.
- Ability to adjust chair height at any angle guarantees its suitability regardless of the patient’s size and allows carers to work ergonomically.
- The viscoelastic padding relieves pressure and helps protect the patient when sitting for long periods.
- Removable padding and covers that can be wiped down with disinfectant allow easy cleaning to ensure the highest hygiene standards can be maintained.
- Pivoting armrests allow barrier-free patient transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position. This is especially helpful for patients with limited respiratory capacity.
- The removable upper back pad facilitates access when performing care measures around the patient’s head.
- Four large, swivel castors, with a central braking system including direction lock, guarantee safe and simple manoeuvrability, even in tight spaces.
- Permissible patient weight capacity 230 kg
- Height adjustment 48 – 73 cm
- Seat width 50 / 70* cm
- Seat depth 45 cm
- Total width 69 cm
- Wheels, electronically conductive d=150 mm
*with the extra option “Expanded seat width”