- The Medior facilitates the movement of a patient from a lying to a standing position via a seated position.
- The chair’s movement recalls the natural motion of standing up, giving the patient a feeling of familiarity and security.
- The height-adjustment function allows carers to work ergonomically in any of the chair’s positions and also has a positive psychological benefit: the patient is “at eye level” with their surroundings.
- The use of viscoelastic padding relieves pressure and protects the patient’s skin when sitting for long periods. High-quality artificial leather is used as the cover material, which is easy to clean and suitable for use with disinfectant.
- Pivoting armrests allow for smooth patient transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position.
- The footrest can be raised or lowered according to the patient’s size.
- Permissible patient weight capacity 150 / 205 kg (depending on version)
- Full-flat and seat height 66 – 89 cm
- Upright position up to 90°
- Length (full-flat) 190 cm
- Seat width 57 cm
- Seat depth 50 cm
- Head-down (trend) position ca. -10°
- Wheels, electronically conductive d=150 mm
- Battery data 24 V, 4.5 Ah