- The patient remains in a stable position during any adjustment of the backrest, without any need to reposition them during the process: that is our seating concept, with length adjustment and automatic seat tilt to avoid shearing forces.
- Optional height adjustment, regardless of the chair’s position, allows carers to work ergonomically.
- The patient experiences the positive psychological benefit of being “at eye level” with their surroundings.
- Use of pressure-relieving, viscoelastic padding allows patients to sit for long periods without the risk of complications.
- Removable padding sections and covers that can be wiped down with disinfectant allow easy cleaning to ensure the highest hygiene standards can be maintained.
- Pivoting armrests allow barrier-free transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position. This is especially helpful for patients with limited respiratory capacity.
- The footrest can be raised or lowered according to the patient’s size.
- Permissible patient weight capacity 250 kg
- total width 74 – 80 cm*
- tare weight ca 90 kg
- Wheels, electronically conductive Ø = 150 mm
*for widened version